Monkey Island 5?
Comments

Art | Fiction | Music | Animations | Scripts | Comics | Games | Sheet music

Monkey Island rocks 2
An improved version of the "Monkey Island Rocks" MP3.
By: Eduardo Gouveia
Size: 6.26 MB
Added: Saturday, November 2, 2002
Comments (11)

Comment by: PirateScumm @ 03:09, Sunday, June 3, 2007
Cool! I know, my comments suck.

Comment by: MonkeyIslandMaker_411 @ 18:01, Monday, June 27, 2005
That is a REALLY COOL SONG! I like the beginning better, and the original MI music is what I like,too! Email me at:RedDragon_054(at)hotmail.com

Comment by: xandmatt @ 14:51, Saturday, October 2, 2004
Never listened to the original - but I love this.

Comment by: locke_the_red_mage @ 14:11, Monday, September 27, 2004
I like them both there just brilliant. you never think you can turn something like the theme to mobkey island into rock but there i was proved wrong. its just amazing what you can do.

Comment by: The Silent Man @ 14:46, Tuesday, September 7, 2004
The first was good, but this is really excellent!
Sounds like a prog rock version of the MI theme...
Excellent quality, great effects, well done arrangements.
Even the metal freaks (like me) will like it.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Comment by: Jason of the Island @ 14:56, Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Monkey Island Rocks was good, but Monkey Island Rocks v2 is a whole new level! It ROCKS! Where can I get the Guitar tab for it. I must have the tab. Way to go eduardo!

Comment by: jacksparrow @ 00:07, Tuesday, July 20, 2004
one of the best songs out there dedicated to monkey island great great great job!

Comment by: Byakko @ 13:20, Monday, June 14, 2004
This has the faster, heavy metal beat that was missing from the first one. And is more grating to the ear.

If I had to add only one to my Mp3 player, I would pick the first one, but I would put both on the same CD if I were to make another one.

Comment by: Wormware @ 18:08, Wednesday, June 9, 2004
This song really rocks!! Did you made it on the computer or with real instruments?? or a combination perhaps. Anyway It's really good! Nice job!

Comment by: Buzza @ 16:19, Saturday, April 3, 2004
It's great, but for some reason I like the original version better. To anyone: Download both --> you'll love them

Comment by: everness @ 16:30, Tuesday, February 3, 2004
Neat piece of music, I like it, but i think I still like the original version slightly more.

© Copyright 1997-2017, The World of Monkey Island®. All rights reserved.