Monkey Island 5?
Comments

Art | Fiction | Music | Animations | Scripts | Comics | Games | Sheet music

M:I-2, LeChuck's Revenge
Description missing
By: Chris Ushko
Size: 15.6 mb
Added: Sunday, May 4, 2003
Comments (15)

Comment by: GamerErman @ 08:35, Sunday, June 3, 2007
Best.Fan.Game.Evar.

Comment by: PirateScumm @ 02:07, Sunday, June 3, 2007
I LOVED IT!!! WOOOO!!! I can't sleep anymore cuz' I'm still laughing my head off! My favorite character was Mini-Chuckie.

Comment by: Evil Biscuit @ 10:48, Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Here are 2 glitches that were made.

1.On Booty island when you just arrive there Guybrush will be there before the boat arrives!

2.You see the boat when you arrive but when you leave the govenors house the boat is gone.

Comment by: Evil Biscuit @ 15:18, Sunday, May 21, 2006
Just...
(Long silence)
too good for words!
How did yo make it?!?!?!?!
TELL ME!

Comment by: starwars threepwood @ 07:20, Sunday, May 7, 2006
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Yeah: I'd Day The Same Thing Asw Swisy lll

Comment by: Zoom @ 23:20, Thursday, May 4, 2006
Best fangame ever, I loved it.
Such a shame his brother wasn't there to see it...

Comment by: MI Maniac @ 10:34, Sunday, December 4, 2005
He used Klik and Play to make the game. I loved the game. So funny and good choice of music. The Devils Triangle was alright, but this one was the best!

Comment by: Captain Pinkbeard @ 19:57, Sunday, October 30, 2005
Ubu: [SPOILER] for Monkey Island 2:
He's in LeChucks fortress when it explodes. Nobody's sure if he died, though.

Very cool game! What program did you use to make it?

Comment by: Captain Raptor @ 01:09, Thursday, July 7, 2005
Mini-Chuckie!!!

Comment by: Melina :D @ 19:03, Saturday, January 22, 2005
Wow! This game was absolutely AWSOME! Congratulations!

Comment by: Ubu @ 06:24, Thursday, March 18, 2004
Great! My friends think you are the coolest and are begging me to ask you to make a Fifth Monkey Island. Oh! Yeah. How does Largo really die in MI2?

Comment by: Kenley @ 01:02, Wednesday, March 17, 2004
I loved this game!

I LOVED IT DUDE!!!!
Great job!

Comment by: Buzza @ 16:06, Thursday, February 5, 2004
It's really a great game, and everyone should play it! Thanks, Chris!

Comment by: Swordfighter @ 02:50, Saturday, January 24, 2004
Loved the normal ending
Edited 1 time(s)

Comment by: Swishy III @ 22:14, Sunday, November 16, 2003
Wow... best game ever. It seems kinda corny during the first two parts, but once you get to the third it really brings out it's own unique story and is incredibly fun to play. Wow.

Copyright 1997-2017, The World of Monkey Island. All rights reserved.